Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships program is given out scholarships to graduate,doctorate students, scholarships to International students, Canadian citizens and Canadian citizens for the session of 2019. The scholarship is approximately $50,000 funds annually…
Click here to APPLY >>>>> http://www.afriwidescholarships.com
The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS) was created by the Canadian government to give an opportunity to talented Canadian and foreign graduate and doctoral students. The scholarship is at training and building world class researchers and make Canada a worldwide reputable research learning country that other country will want to visit and collaborate with.
The scholarships are awarded to applicants who want to pursue( and meet up with the standard) a graduate, doctoral degree or even the combination of both. Successful applicants can choose course in the fields of health science research, engineering field research and humanities, social sciences.
The scholarships can only be taken at Canadian Universities with slots allocated to them through the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship program. The scholarships worth $50,000 approximately annually for the whole period of study.
Applicants for these scholarships must;
- The first criteria to be eligible for this scholarship is that you must be a Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and foreign or International citizens.
- You must be nominated by one Canadian institution which has a quota/slots from Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships.
- For those who are already enrolled in doctoral studies, they must have not completed more than 20 months of studies as of May 1, 2019
- You must have achieved a first-class average in the previous program of study as graded by your previous institution of learning.
- Not hold, or must have received a doctoral scholarship/fellowship from any Canadian institutions for doctoral studies in the country.
- Have research and leadership potential
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants must have submit their applications to the universities by the before the deadline indicated in their websites.
The applicants must use the ResearchNet application system for submitting their application and all the documents required by the university they intend to attend.
Be reminded that, you can directly contact the faculty of graduate studies about the intention that you should be considered for the Vanier scholarship.
Alternatively, the nominating institution may initiate the nomination process by contacting a candidate they deem fit for the scholarship.
The nominating universities will then forward recommended applications/nominations to the Vanier-Banting Secretariat by 20th October 2019.
Please, visit the scholarship website to get further information on how to apply for this scholarship and download application forms.