When you think about the most expensive house, what comes into your mind first. Some of you may think the size of the house or interior of the house. Do you know one of the most expensive houses have all the amenities in it? Including personal home theater, climate control, and you can even park 100 cars in it. Without guessing much let’s move to the list of the most expensive house in the world.
Most Expensive House
1. Buckingham Palace (Most Expensive house)
Value: $1.55 billion
Buckingham Palace is the London home and administrative headquarters of this monarch of the United Kingdom. Located at the Town of Westminster, the palace is frequently in the center of country occasions and royal lodging.
The palace measures 108 meters (354 feet ) by 120 m (390 feet ), is 24 m (79 ft) high and contains over 77,000 m2 (830,000 sq feet ) of floor space.
There are 775 rooms, such as 188 staff bedrooms, 92 offices, 78 baths, 52 main bedrooms, and 19 staterooms. Additionally, it has a post office, theatre, swimming pool, doctor’s surgery, and jeweler’s workshop.
some interesting fact
- Queen Victoria was the first from Royal family to live at Buckingham Palace
- The palace is full of masterworks of art, some of which you’ll
- A fan of the royal family managed to break in three times
- Hundreds of people currently live in the palace