Want to make momma proud? Apply for KPMG Scholarship 2018 for Nigerian University students now;
Applications for KPMG Scholarship 2018 from interested Nigerian University students are currently being invited.
This scholarship is awarded based on merit and to those who are aiming to pursue a degree program in any verified Nigerian Institution, University or Polytechnic.
According to MySchool.Ng “This scholarship program is committed to Improving Communities and contributing towards Education Advancement.”
How To Apply For KPMG Scholarship 2018
Below are the things you ought to know before applying for KPMG scholarship program.
Application Deadline: 21st September 2018
Sorry this is coming late!
Eligible Countries: Nigeria Only
KPMG Scholarship Qualification 2018/2019
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
– Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
– A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
– A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
– Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria
– Application Process: Interested applicants are required to Send an email to NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder;
– WASSCE Certificate
– UTME Result Slip
– Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal – University in Nigeria
– Birth Certificate
Kindly state the code KSP2018 in the subject of the email.
Do you have any question whatsoever as regards KPMG Scholarship 2018? Feel free to use the comment box below.